[vtk-developers] VTK Gerrit robots not running

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Sat Feb 11 12:21:04 EST 2012

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 7:53 AM, Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Marcus,
>
> The Kitware gerrit robots for VTK seemed to have stopped running.
>
> Bill

Bill,

It looks like they are running, in that the VTK topics are getting the
comment/links to filtered results. I am afraid the debug output for
failed builds is not there yet, but there are issues with the Mac and
Linux builds being claimed but never returned. I am looking into it,
and should hopefully have it working again soon.

If there are topics where the Kitware robot never made a filtered
build comment please send me links, but I don't see any of them.

Marcus