[vtk-developers] gerrit merge woes

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Feb 3 16:23:08 EST 2012

On 2/3/2012 4:21 PM, Bill Lorensen wrote:
> I  went to that page. I don't see how I can merge,

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Git/Develop#Merge_a_Topic

Merge a Topic

After a topic has been reviewed and approved in Gerrit, merge it into
the upstream repository.

Visit the VTK Gerrit review page for your topic. Members of the
VTK-core Group may use the "Submit" button to merge the
topic. Non-members will not see the "Submit" button but if the topic
has been approved then at least one reviewer is a member of VTK-core
and may be asked to perform the submission.