[vtk-developers] Gerrit Topic enhancement

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 12:45:35 EST 2012

Folks,

I really like the topic enhancements you have made to gerrit. It makes
it very easy to download (I always cherry pick) topics with multiple
commits. Once it settles down, I'll be recommending it to the ITK
developers.

Would it be possible for the robot check to do try a merge against
master? When I'm developing a patch over a period of time, especially
a WIP, I often rebase the patch to make sure it will merge with
master. I don't like to defer the merge check until I do a
gerrit-merge. By then, I think it's too late and more difficult to
resolve.

Bill