[vtk-developers] interpolate scalars blog post

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Mon Dec 3 06:46:47 EST 2012

Great suggestion, thanks!  I think you're right, some extra text there
could help drive home the point.  I inserted your text word for word, but I
left out the last part in parentheses, it's a good point but it I think it
might reach a bit beyond the scope of what's shown in the supporting images.

Pat