[vtk-developers] [VTK 0013389]: PVS-Studio static code analyzer for C/C++

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Fri Aug 24 13:09:50 EDT 2012

On Fri, 24 Aug 2012 04:29:57 -0400, Mantis Bug Tracker said:

>I check the VTK project by using PVS-Studio -
>http://www.viva64.com/en/pvs-studio/. Perhaps you would be interested.

This is an excellent tool and I'm glad you shared these results.

But why run it against VTK 5.8?  Current version is 5.10.  Would be nice to see results against git master too.

What would be awesome is to run it nightly and see the results on the VTK dashboard:
<http://open.cdash.org/index.php?project=VTK>

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com