[vtk-developers] Valgrind build is missing

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Aug 21 16:54:46 EDT 2012

The amber 1-7 machines were recently decommissioned and amber 8 and 9
are being reconfigured as we speak. I'll take 1-7 out of the expected
category on the dashboard right now. We should have the valgrind
submission (and the other unique submissions from 1-7) back in a few
days when amber8 and 9 are back up.

In general we have just started trying to get the regression tests
back up to form after the big code changes that went in this time. The
dashboards should get cleaner and cleaner as we prepare for the
upcoming paraview and vtk releases. (And if history is any guide, they
will stay clean for a few minutes after the release too.)

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive