[vtk-developers] (Not) Abandoned Gerrit topic: GLXBadDrawable fix

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Tue Aug 14 10:01:27 EDT 2012

On 08/14/2012 09:48 AM, Félix C. Morency wrote:
> I received an email yesterday from the Kitware Robot concerning the
> abandon of a Gerrit topic I submitted a month ago:

That was specifically to draw attention to topics that should have
activity but don't and drop topics that no one cares about anymore.

> http://review.source.kitware.com/#/c/6395/
>
> The topic have been reviewed and is missing only approval for merge.
> Is it still possible to merge this?

You can visit the topic page:

 http://review.source.kitware.com/#/t/895/

and use the "Restore Topic" button.

One reason it never got merged is no one with authorization to
do so was added as a reviewer.  Note in the instructions:

 http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Git/Develop#Share_a_Topic
 "Add at least one relevant member of the VTK-core Group"

If you don't know who is relevant then post a review comment
asking one of the other reviewers to select someone.

Clinton, is there anything you want someone else to review?

-Brad