[vtk-developers] vtkMatrix4x4 not wrapped for Tcl in VTK 6

Goodwin Lawlor goodwin.lawlor.lists at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 12:23:29 EDT 2012

Hi,

I've a topic that adds the Tk widgets back in for Tcl and Python.

I've only tested Win32 with Tcl wrapping though.

Some of the topic ain't pretty - it didn't seem like the Tk widgets could
use the new module macros.

Got rid of those pesky whitespaces on the 3rd changeset...

http://review.source.kitware.com/#/t/475

Goodwin