[vtk-developers] Source article about Code Review, Topic Branches and VTK

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Tue Apr 24 18:14:41 EDT 2012

Hi,

I wanted to point out an article that was published in the Kitware
Source about "Code Review, Topic Branches and VTK",

http://www.kitware.com/source/home/post/62

This article summarizes the current VTK software process, along with
some of the broader motivations underpinning some of the choices we
made. We will be making some time to update the VTK wiki, including a
summary of the article along with a more living form of the software
process. We were also thinking of arranging a webinar to go through
the new process and field any questions you might have.

I realize that a lot has happened recently, and we are still working
to restore all functionality in VTK master after merging modular. We
welcome feedback on the process, and will be taking steps to improve
and tune the process.

Thanks,

Marcus