[vtk-developers] dashboard failure with Java wrapping and Obj-C++?

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 12:08:53 EDT 2012

Hi Chris,

That's the thing... I don't know which ones don't match.  But from the
symptoms of the failure, I think that a mismatch is probably present
somewhere.

Every custom command that uses javac (i.e. ${JAVA_COMPILE}) should
probably be checked.  It isn't 100% clear to me where javac puts its
output.  For example, when javac is given an output directory, it
isn't obvious whether it puts the .class in that directory or whether
it sometimes puts the class in a subdirectory.  The javac man pages
will have to be consulted, and maybe some experiments done.

 - David