[vtk-developers] VTK Modular build error

Goodwin Lawlor goodwin.lawlor.lists at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 17:36:28 EDT 2012

Hi,

If you switch VTK_USE_TDX on, the interactor style classes
(vtkTDxInteractorStyleCamera etc.) are built but the device classes
(vtkTDxDevice.cxx etc.) are not. This causes a link error when building the
test binaries.

The class is not being added to the Kit_SRCS variable in the CMakeLists.txt
file like it used to be... there's a FIXME note in the code so I'm not sure
if there's some impending decision to be made or whether I should go ahead
and attempt a fix.

Thanks,

Goodwin