[vtk-developers] vtkImageReader2Factory missing in VTK modular

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 16:23:15 EDT 2012

David,
Runtime registration for MINC seems like the right way top go. Another
possibility is to put the factory in its own module, since in the
future other image readers might be added that have unusual
dependencies.

I am working on a polydata reader factory that will probably have
unusual depdendices (its abandoned until I get a chance to rebase on
modular).

Bill