[vtk-developers] No api for vtkAlgorithm::SetInputData()

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Fri Apr 13 10:42:04 EDT 2012

Personally, I vote for using trivial producer as well.  That said, I think
there are some problems with the trivial producer with structured grids
with the extents.  I don't have an exact bug report for that but it should
be replicatible by creating an image data, setting that as the input for
the trivial producer, and then using vtkExtractVOI to reduce the whole
extents.

Andy