[vtk-developers] Tcl rendering tests and hangs

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Thu Apr 12 13:35:28 EDT 2012

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 2:09 PM, Marcus D. Hanwell
<marcus.hanwell at kitware.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a Gerrit topic up for review,
>
> http://review.source.kitware.com/#/t/374/
>
> This gets some of the rendering tests up and running again, but they
> hang until killed. Does anyone with deeper knowledge of Tcl and VTK
> have any idea what I might have missed. You can check out and build
> this topic, it depends on another topic that restores some Tcl code,
> and adjusts it for the new layout.

I have updated this topic, and have passing Tcl tests. The main point
I would love a little feedback on is why the additional require
package call was not necessary before modularization. I can confirm
that the image comparison is working, and I have to separate the tests
into two parts (Graphics and Rendering).

Marcus