[vtk-developers] Modularised VTK: MPI issue.

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Wed Apr 11 15:24:27 EDT 2012

What other groups do you have enabled? I think Rendering and
StandAlone are pretty clear, but it looks like some of the other
groups may not be. One of the issues we are having is that groups have
members, without conditional memberships.

In addition to the Rendering group, do we want a ParallelRendering
group for example, or just leave out those components (as I have for
now). We don't want MPI bringing in all of rendering either. The
groups are certainly a work in progress, we are open to suggestions
(and would like to keep the list reasonably short so as not to
duplicate all the possibilities of just selecting modules for
example).

Marcus