[vtk-developers] First pass of VTK 6 migration guide posted

Pat Marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Tue Apr 10 18:45:53 EDT 2012

With the recent merge of the new modular build system, I suppose we should
expand this guide to cover all the build system changes?  For example,
libraries have been renamed, python modules renamed, default install
directory has changed, the vtkstd namespace and headers are removed...  is
this wiki page the best place to accumulate these items?

Pat