[vtk-developers] ANN: VTK modularization - merging this Monday

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Mon Apr 9 14:35:01 EDT 2012

Folks,

I am getting close to get my build done, but I ran into one last issue I
guess. My system is Ubuntu 10.10, GCC 4.4.5.

[ 97%] Built target vtkRenderingQt
[ 97%] Built target vtkRenderingQtJava
[ 97%] Built target vtkRenderingQtJavaJavaClasses
[ 98%] Built target vtkRenderingQtPythonD
[ 98%] Built target vtkRenderingQtPython
[ 98%] Built target vtkRenderingQtTCL
[ 98%] Built target vtkRenderingVolumeCxxTests
[ 98%] Built target vtkViewsGeovis
[ 98%] Built target vtkViewsGeovisJava
[ 98%] Built target vtkViewsGeovisJavaJavaClasses
[ 99%] Built target vtkViewsGeovisPythonD
[ 99%] Built target vtkViewsGeovisPython
[ 99%] Built target vtkViewsGeovisTCL
[100%] Built target vtkproj4
[100%] Built target lproj
[100%] Building CXX object
ThirdParty/mrmpi/mpistubs/CMakeFiles/mpistubs.dir/mpi.cpp.o
/home/aashish/tools/vtk/src.git/ThirdParty/mrmpi/mpistubs/mpi.cpp:20: fatal
error: vtksys/SystemTools.hxx: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [ThirdParty/mrmpi/mpistubs/CMakeFiles/mpistubs.dir/mpi.cpp.o]
Error 1
make[1]: *** [ThirdParty/mrmpi/mpistubs/CMakeFiles/mpistubs.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2