[vtk-developers] ANN: VTK modularization - merging this Monday

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 11:47:18 EDT 2012

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 9:30 AM, Marcus D. Hanwell
<marcus.hanwell at kitware.com> wrote:

> Submit permissions have been restored, and the modularization changes
> are now in VTK's master branch. You will need to rebase any existing
> changes on the tip of master before they can be reviewed and merged.
> Please let us know about any problems you encounter with the updates.
>
> This work is the result of a team effort, and involves some large and
> sweeping changes to VTK and its build system. There are some things we
> deferred until after this was in master, and we will fix these up in
> the normal way through Gerrit with code review and testing.

I encountered the following problem when pulling the update:

error: The following untracked working tree files would be overwritten
by checkout:
	Utilities/KWSys/CMakeLists.txt

The file in question was not removed by the following commit, should
it have been?
c13ff7ba Remove monolithic VTK files not used after modularization

 - David