[vtk-developers] vtkImageMathematics and TCL/Python

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 08:32:53 EDT 2012

Hi Andrew,

The methods SetInputData1 and SetInputData2 don't exist
in C++ either, as far as I can tell.

In VTK 5.8 and 5.10: SetInput1(), SetInput2()
In VTK master: SetInput1Data(), SetInput2Data()

The SetInputConnection method works in all:
SetInputConnection(0, other1->GetOutputPort())
SetInputConnection(1, other2->GetOutputPort())

 - David