[vtk-developers] unused yyinput() warning

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 18:38:15 EDT 2011

Yeah, the yyinput() function is only present in lex-generated source
files.  The VRMLImporter must have been generated by lex a long,
long time ago (more than 10 years ago) -- VTK does not seem to
include the original ".l" file that it must have been generated from.
If it doesn't use the yyinput() function, it should be safe to remove
the whole input()/yyinput() definition from the code.

 - David