[vtk-developers] QVTKRenderWindowInteractor and resizeEvent

Panagiotis Mavrogiorgos pmav99 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 08:32:49 EDT 2011

> I'd go ahead with a patch, if it fixes the problem in a few situations.
>
> To help your confidence on the correctness of the patch, QVTKWidget was
> already
> doing the same thing.

Should the same patch be applied for qt as well? Or only for qt4?

As far as I can tell, it is going to do no harm, but I haven't tested it.

*off topic*
Can you point me to the definition of QVTKWidget? I can't find it under the
vtk namespace

>>> from vtk import *
>>> QVTKWidget()
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
NameError: name 'QVTKWidget' is not defined