[vtk-developers] vtkLoopSubdivisionFilter

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 16:15:38 EDT 2011

Laurent,

A reminder that the Loop Subdivision is approximating, not interpolating.
For an interpolating subdivision you should use Butterfly Subdivision.

It's good to see that someone at the Brigham is using this, since it was
developed under Ron's NAC P41 grant:  P41 RR13218-01 (albeit over 10 years
ago).

Bill