[vtk-developers] git trailing whitespace check and 3rd party code

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Wed Oct 19 14:59:12 EDT 2011

On Wed, 19 Oct 2011 12:34:37 -0400, Brad King said:

>Try adding a Utilities/.gitattributes file with the line
>
>*        -whitespace

Success!  Thanks!  May I suggest making that change in the 5.8 branch?

http://review.source.kitware.com/3118
http://review.source.kitware.com/3119

Now I need a Windows and Linux volunteer to follow the instructions in:

Utilities/vtkfreetype/include/vtk_freetype_mangle.h

to generate the symbol list for those OSes.

Anyone?

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com