[vtk-developers] git trailing whitespace check and 3rd party code

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Tue Oct 18 18:10:01 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm updating freetype in VTK from 2.4.4 to 2.4.7, but am running afoul of the git hook that checks for trailing whitespace.

Can this be disabled for all 3rd party code in VTK?

(Last time I updated freetype, Brad fixed the whitespace to match VTK's conventions, but that just made my most recent merge with 2.4.7 all the more of a PITA.)

Cheers,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 sean at rogue-research.com