[vtk-developers] Recent checkin does not compile on VS

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 16:48:54 EST 2011

Colin,

Hopefully, in the future, gerrit patches will automatically spin-off
VTK builds on Mac, Linux and Windows platforms. Then, platform
differences will be easily resolved on gerrit before the merge to VTK.
This capability is supported by Kitware's gerrit. We have been using
it for some time with ITK.

Bill