[vtk-developers] VTK 5.8?

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Sat May 28 11:05:06 EDT 2011

Hi Clinton,

Just a follow-up, partly related to the release: none of the nightly
dashboard machines are testing the sip wrapping that you added,
do you test it yourself on the master and release heads from time to
time?  Or even better, is there any way that you can submit nightly
dashboards for it, or can you talk someone who is already running a
nightly dashboard and convince them include it in their build?

 - David