[vtk-developers] VTK Customers

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu May 12 17:21:30 EDT 2011

Will,

I guess I am more concerned about gathering a list of major VTK customers.
These customers have a multiplier affect on broader communities. By
addressing their needs/concerns regarding an upgrade we can reach their
customers. I guess it is a top down approach to customer requirements. There
is probably some marketing term for this.

Bill