[vtk-developers] [vtkusers] VTK 4 compatibility removal - update

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu May 12 14:52:32 EDT 2011

The changes that I am making will live on its own branch for a while -
I suspect 2-3 months.
I'd recommend making the necessary fixes to Slicer master during that
time. That way, by
the time I merge, there would be no need to change Slicer. And this
would prevent any
divergence of code. This would probably require regularly merging from
VTK master to
my branch (or at least some sort of integration branch) and that can
be arranged.

-berk