[vtk-developers] memory bloat, with patch

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 22:00:55 EDT 2011

It's a good change, but I found one mistake (noted in the review) so
it needs re-checking.

I did a "git blame" on vtkImageData.cxx, and it turns out that Berk
did a very similar fix there just a few months ago.  You should take a
look at what he did and keep your work consistent with his.
See commit 2e68d14f2c59c4163208baf4f935f84034776b6b

 - David