[vtk-developers] New book shipment / bug tracker

Lisa Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Tue Mar 22 18:38:16 EDT 2011

Kitware is pleased to announce that the VTK Textbook is once again in stock!
You may order it directly through our online store or through
amazon.com(and soon through
amazon.co.uk.) Full details on all our titles can be found here:
http://www.kitware.com/products/books.html.

We are also happy to announce that we've set up a bug tracker for each book
allowing you to submit your feedback to help us improve future editions. You
can access the bug tracker here:
http://public.kitware.com/Bug/my_view_page.php. To submit your issue you'll
need to create an account if you don't already have one (note this is the
same bug tracker used for many of our projects including VTK, ITK, CMake,
and ParaView). When creating a new issue, please select the project "Books"
and use the category to select a specific book. Of course, we are happy to
enter the issue for you if that's easier - just send your feedback to
editor at kitware.com. You can always find the link to the bug tracker and the
contact email address on the "Feedback" tab for each title on our web site.