[vtk-developers] Failing cubeAxesActor tests

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 12:25:09 EDT 2011

Hi Will,

The call to renWin->SetMultiSamples(0) turns off antialiasing.  When
GPUs started doing antialiasing by default (not all do, but several do),
people started adding SetMultiSamples(0) to make sure that the same
image is generated by all GPUs.

Many of the tests in Graphics/Rendering have SetMultiSamples(0)
for this reason.

 - David