[vtk-developers] VTK modularization: initial pass at new modules

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Tue Mar 15 13:29:33 EDT 2011

Thanks Jeff, I merged these changes in. I also removed the old Windows
CE code from VTK (hadn't been built in years), and updated the
manifest to account for a few new files. I have a Linux build of the
Common/Core library, and hope to spend some time getting the modular
stuff up and running.

The suggestions have been very helpful. Watch this space as I get more
building I will put up a test modular VTK so that you can explore the
file layout, builds etc. After we have the modules building I will
look at the tests, and finally examples.

Marcus