[vtk-developers] [Paraview] OpenFOAM reader incompatibility with temporal intermpolator

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Jun 23 11:57:00 EDT 2011

Hmm. I believe that it uses the timesteps that are in the file and
interpolate in between for RK (2nd order I think) integration. This
should be no different than linearly interpolating between timesteps
accuracy-wise. Do you have an example dataset that I can play with?
The particle tracker's interface is a bit finicky and we have plans to
fix it.

-berk