[vtk-developers] allow transparency in vtkImageAppend

Dominik Szczerba dominik at itis.ethz.ch
Thu Jun 16 05:43:17 EDT 2011

Hi David,

Will this do?

Note: I based my patch on the official 5.6.1 version, now I see that
git version has vtkImageAppendGetContinuosIncrements versus
vtkImageAppendGetContinuousIncrements - note the exact spelling. I was
not sure which one to preserve so please verify this one in the
attached patch.

Best regards,
Dominik