[vtk-developers] [vtkusers] Please help VTK: Letters of Support needed

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Fri Jun 3 15:38:39 EDT 2011

I wanted to thank everyone who wrote a self-nominated support letter for our
VTK Maintenance grant proposal. In the end we received 26 letters, which we
added to the approximately 20 formal letters from well-regarded medical
researchers. I think we have a really strong proposal.....

--
William J. Schroeder, PhD
Kitware, Inc.
will.schroeder at kitware.com