[vtk-developers] How to get dependencies of current target?

Alexander Kuzmenko a.kuzmenko at querix.com.ua
Wed Jun 1 11:56:44 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to implement functionality of
http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=12227.

1st. I've added two new properties for target.

2nd. I've made a proxy class that should read this properties from dependent
targets and add their values to the include_directioris and link_directories
lists.

The main issue that I can't get dependency graph from current processing
target.

Could you me point to the code which makes this graph or how I can do that
from cmTarget member function? Then I need to visit each 1st level
dependencies in one case and all dependencies in other case.

Please take into account that graph I need should contain cmTarget pointers
or how I can get target pointer from target name string?

Thanks in advance