[vtk-developers] Cell Tree Locator Update

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Fri Jul 29 09:21:18 EDT 2011

Hi John,

I'm able to push to gerrit from paraview's vtk.  Do you have the aliases set
up there?  Doing a "git config -l" I get the gerrit-push alias.
Unfortunately, I can't remember exactly how I got that set up.  Maybe trying
"sh Utilities/SetupForDevelopment.sh" from the main VTK directory will do it
though.

Andy