[vtk-developers] posssible git disaster (for you, not me)

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Thu Jul 28 09:45:31 EDT 2011

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 9:39 AM, Biddiscombe, John A. <biddisco at cscs.ch> wrote:
> I saw a post from Bill about setup_devlopment script, so I ran it on my local repo, thinking it'd make sure my hooks etc were ok.
>
> It must have changed my push URL to the vtk repo, and I usually push non fast forward topics to my local server at git.cscs.ch
>  Fetch URL: git+ssh://git.cscs.ch/home/biddisco/git-repo/pv-VTK.git
>  Push  URL: git at vtk.org:VTK.git
>
> I've just (nearly) pushed everything to kitware!

I don't think so. I just fetched and it looks fine.

These are the top 4 commits in origin/master and origin for me is
git at vtk.org:VTK.git

a5dc4d2 KWSys Nightly Date Stamp
b733150 Merge topic 'tree-iterator2'
0040a4b ENH: Create abstract base class vtkTreeIterator
e0083bb ENH: Add test for vtkTreeDFSIterato

Also here too
http://www.vtk.org/gitweb?p=VTK.git;a=summary