[vtk-developers] Recent changes to vtk camera for stereo

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Mon Jul 18 11:03:03 EDT 2011

Folks,

We have pushed changes to vtkCamera to support better 3d stereo and
improved API for CAVE stereo rendering. We have done rigorous testing
in CAVE to make sure that stereo looks good and the API is easy to use
for desktop stereo as well.

Since the API has changed for CAVE stereo, it will break our
paraview-cave stereo for time being and cave related code in VTK.

I will be working with others to fix failing builds and  tests and
will try to resolve it as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Aashish