[vtk-developers] A vtkDataSampler and image interpolation

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 09:51:33 EDT 2011

Thanks, John.  This is the sort of info that I'm looking for, i.e. details
about how the interface should specify what arrays to use as input, and what
arrays to generate as output.  All the other info, meaning the use cases and
specific implementations, is useful as evidence that a strategy-based
approach to interpolation is desirable.

 - David