[vtk-developers] Anyone know vtkPolyhedron::GenerateFaces?

Sean McBride sean at rogue-research.com
Fri Jan 28 16:32:36 EST 2011

Hi again,

So I've been trying to get VTK building cleanly with clang.... I've
fixed many warnings, but some I'm too scared to attempt:

VTK/Filtering/vtkPolyhedron.cxx:1647:12: warning: explicitly assigning a
      variable of type 'vtkIdType' (aka 'long long') to itself [-Wself-assign]
        id = id;
        ~~ ^ ~~

In vtkPolyhedron::GenerateFaces(), what is the point of:

      if (id < 0)
        {
        id = id;
        }