[vtk-developers] vtkSleep bug?

Robert Maynard robert.maynard at kitware.com
Fri Jan 28 11:49:58 EST 2011

On a side note, I have done some work in my spare time in getting virtual
machines up and testing ParaView (
metaland1<http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewSite.php?siteid=3585&project=9&currenttime=1296174600>
and
metaland2<http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewSite.php?siteid=3581&project=9&currenttime=1296174600>
).
The goal here will be to register all your virtual machines images to CDash.
Than CDash at Home can send out a request to the VM servers asking for a
certain OS configuration, this way we can reduce the number of physical
machines required, and increase the turn around for results.

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 11:35 AM, Marcus D. Hanwell <
marcus.hanwell at kitware.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 11:29 AM, David Gobbi <david.gobbi at gmail.com>
wrote:
>> On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 9:21 AM, David Partyka <david.partyka at kitware.com
>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> I just looked over your code and appears reasonable.
>>> Considering you already have commit access, you have already been
granted
>>> a level of trust. Run a ctest -D Experimental and see how this affects
any
>>> tests, if all is well then merge it. I'll back you up ;-)
>>
>> It would, of course, be awesome if there was a "Stage" section on the
>> dashboard, and a few machines that merged all the staged branches before
>> running their nightly tests.  And the Continuous machines could run off
the
>> stage, too.  But I'll leave that to the experts.
>
> We have a few ideas, and will hopefully have something in the near
> future to allow testing of unmerged branches. See some of the work we
> have done with ITK using Gerrit and CDash at Home for example.
>
> Marcus

Robert Maynard