[vtk-developers] VTK Modularization

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Mon Jan 24 17:09:45 EST 2011

I think there are several simple case studies that can be developed quickly.
For example, some of our customers just want the data model, and do not want
all the pipeline complexity coming along for the ride. And there may be
targeted domain areas (like image analysis) where a select subset is made
available, etc. I agree that the case studies will tell us a lot about how
to create the module boundaries.

William J. Schroeder, PhD
Kitware, Inc.
28 Corporate Drive