[vtk-developers] Warning - The characters "/*" are detected in a comment

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 14:52:48 EST 2011

Hi Sean,

I guess the authors of that file haven't replied yet, but I think that
the safest thing is to convert those funny comments into generic /* */
comments.  Fortunately that part of the code is covered by the
dashboard:
http://www.cdash.org/CDash/viewCoverageFile.php?buildid=832476&fileid=11050806

 - David