[vtk-developers] toStdString()

Dominik Szczerba dominik at itis.ethz.ch
Fri Jan 21 17:45:32 EST 2011

I configured and build Qt in debug-and-release mode. The reported (and
first) attempt to build VTK was Debug. It did not come to compiling my
own project because of VTK failure.
BTW. a side note, what also surprises me, is that the errors appear to
come from mysql related stuff, while VTK_USE_MYSQL is off.

Dominik