[vtk-developers] VTK Modularization

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 14:39:09 EST 2011

Marcus,

I hope the VTK developers can work with the Kitware ITK modularization
team and come to some common ground. I was under the impression that
that was the case. They are getting ready to deploy the ITK
modularization within the next few weeks. The ITK developers have had
a lot discussion on this topic and the Modularization team has been
very good at taking in the inputs of the community.

If the ITK and VTK modularizations are not similar, then we have a real problem.

Bill