[vtk-developers] problems persist with java, gdcm, and vtk in the git trunk

Mark Roden mmroden at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 13:58:53 EST 2011

Working now with 886!

whooo!

I was getting distracted by a crash from this code:

            vtkFileOutputWindow outWin = new vtkFileOutputWindow();
            //outWin.SetInstance(outWin);//vtk 5.9 does not want this to be here
            outWin.SetFileName("MVSVTKViewer.log");

but commenting out the second line appears to make it all work.  Now
there are a bunch of things that have changed that require fixing...

Thanks!
Mark