[vtk-developers] Gerrit upgrade number 2 of the week

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Thu Dec 22 15:27:21 EST 2011

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 3:23 PM, Marcus D. Hanwell
<marcus.hanwell at kitware.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Now that 2.2.1 has been stable, we are upgrading our Gerrit instance
> to 2.2.2-rc0 with topic branch functionality. We have been testing
> this on the reviewtest.source.kitware.com:81 location for a while now,
> and will be rolling out the topic branch functionality for a few test
> projects on the server.
>
> Everything should be upgraded soon.

...and we are back. You will notice that the UI has now changed a
little. There are topics, and changes. Right now topics are empty, but
as we add some initial projects that are using topics you will see
that begin to fill. Please let us know if you see any issues at all,
we will be monitoring things on our end too.

Thanks,

Marcus