[vtk-developers] Strange repo happenings with vtkOpenGLProjectedTetrahedraMapper

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 08:42:59 EST 2011

Marcus,

The changes that I made to the subject class in November and your
changes to remove vtkstd in the same class seemed to have disappeared
on Monday. Utkarsh remade your chanhes on Tuesday. I noticed that my
changes to fix a memory leak are not present.

If I do a git log on the vtkOpenGLProjectedTetrahedraMappe.cxx file I
don't see your commits or mine.

This strangeness started on Monday, the day we switched over to the
new gerrit version.

Bill