[vtk-developers] Gerrit upgrade

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Mon Dec 19 16:44:01 EST 2011

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 4:06 PM, Marcus D. Hanwell
<marcus.hanwell at kitware.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just to let you know that we are upgrading Gerrit to 2.2.1, there will
> be some downtime as we back everything up and perform the upgrade.

Thanks to Matt Bowman everything is upgraded, and it looks good from
here. Please let us know if you spot any issues arising from the
upgrade. This is the vanilla 2.2.1 release of Gerrit, if things look
good I hope to upgrade to our topic branch version in the near future.

Thanks,

Marcus